Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

♡ Utada United 2006 Concert + Camera ♡

I've recently found several Utada Hikaru videos from her concert Utada United 2006. I don't have all of them, but several. If anyone even sees this and really want the links, please contact me. c': Since I've found them, literally I've became a little happy.




I also currently own a Polaroid camera, but one of my closer friends may let me have an old Sony camera that she doesn't use anymore. If I do get a hold of that, I hope the quality is rather grand because I really want to start blogging about my life. I also hope that I will end up with having multiple followers eager to read what I have to say and post. If not, that's okay ~.

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...