Image Map

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ʚGEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown 14.5mm Circle Lenses (XMM-204) Photos + Reviewɞ



Hi lovies! 
My lenses arrived much faster than they usually do! I purchased the Princess Mimi Almond Brown lenses from the Princess Mimi series created by the extremely famous gyaru model, Tsubasa Masuwaka!
 I absolutely adore her, so I thought why shouldn't I purchase a pair from her? 
Plus, I think the whole line of lenses are extremely pretty.
These lenses where purchased from Eyecandys.com! You should definitely check them out. The have a lot of lenses to chose from, and they're pretty nice as well and the communication is excellent. They also just stocked a lot of the 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) cosmetics by StyleNANDA (which is a brand I literally drool over)!
This is my fourth pair of lenses in under a couple of months. I'm addicted you can say. However, I only ordered these because my favorite and most noticeable pair ripped! My last pair of lenses had it flaws mainly because it made my eyes look hazel and I'm not interested in that.
Onward to the photos!
Here are the contents from the package!
1. Regular contact case
2. A little card to remind you when your lenses expire (which I find extremely handy)
3. A care guide for your lenses provided by Eyecandys
4. The lens vials wrapped in bubble wrap /firmly/


A close-up of the card! This is the back side, which contains their other social media to follow them on! I say you do so!

The design is so cute and pink!





Origin - South Korea
Brand - GEO
Base curve - 8.6
Diameter - 14.5mm
Water content - 38%- 42%
Duration - One year disposable 

Here are the lenses inside the case! They are so adorable, aren't they? ~
Although the real question is, are they as adorable on as well? ~~~






 
I really love them! Oh my gosh, you guys. The lenses are super subtle yet really enlarging. I mean, these are the largest lenses I've ever owned (14.5mm), so I expected an enlargement. Not expecting that much from them though, but that's probably due to the black rim.
I'm in love with these.


Indoor/window Lighting!

Bathroom lighting!

A derp face was required.
Here's my left eye compared to my right!

Review!

♡/5
These lenses give me a pretty great size difference and I feel like it was exactly what I was looking for. My three previous lenses really did not do me as much of a justice as these do! They make my eyes look quite large, but without looking 'creepy'. The black rim helps with the enlargement as well!

♡.5/5
The only reason to why I'm giving this three and a half hearts because the design is rather simple. I mean, I really like it, but the brown gives off more of a cool tone instead of a warmer one, making them look more on the gray side. That's alright because I love gray lenses. Although, I am really loving the black rim! I also enjoy the fact that the color blends into my actual eye color all nicely. 

♡/5
I was actually somewhat afraid that these lenses would be agitating me throughout the day. These took me completely by surprise because they barely bothered me. Only around the sixth or seventh hour, they had slight discomfort. However, that faded in a couple of minutes and I forgot all about it! I even had them in for an hour longer than intended, but they didn't bother at all. I wouldn't recommend wearing these for over 8 hours though.

♡/5
These are definitely going to be my go-to lenses. They give me such a sweet and dolly look! I feel like a pretty princess while wearing these. c'x

Once again, I purchased these from Eyecandys.com! They're service and overall quality is amazing! I'm definitely going to continue purchasing from them! ~~~

Thank you for reading! 
Please have a pleasant day ~~


Follow me!
Also, click the Bloglovin' button to follow me there as well! I'd highly appreciate it.

Instagram  Twitter  ✧ Lookbook

4 comments:

  1. lol those adorable faces! I wanna pinch your cheeks ^ ^ I'm wanting a new pair o brown lenses so bad now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, omg thank you! <3 ~~ ^^
      Yeah, I'm really addicted to brown lenses at the moment, but I really want to try gray and violet! c:

      Delete
  2. Ah, thank you so much!
    I shall check out that site. c':
    You as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I like those lenses. *-* I totally want some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...