Image Map

Sunday, October 27, 2013

ʚMy Everyday Sweet Dolly Inspired Makeup Tutorialɞ

Hello again lovies!

I've been getting asked to create a makeup tutorial from a lot of people for the longest time! I just never got to it because I would have preferred to make a video, yet no quality video camera at hand. The closest thing to quality at the moment is the camera located on the back of my smartphone and/or the webcam located on our family's Mac desktop.
Anyway, I didn't really know what to name this other than 'Everyday Dolly Makeup Tutorial'.
This pictorial is only guided towards the eye area! It's for anyone looking for a sweet, dolly look for everyday (or not) purposes.
It's aimed on the more gyaru-esque side, but I'd rather not label it as gal until I have the gyaru components down! (If you guys have seen any of my previous posts, I do really want to pursue a gyaru look and lifestyle!)




What's required for this look:
Circle Lenses -- Wouldn't really be so 'dolly' without
Eyelid primer (optional)
Bronze, brown eye shadows
Champagne eye shadow
Black liquid liner (preferably liquid, or something that will appear dark and bold)
Spikey eyelashes
Mascara
Bottom eyelashes (optional)

Now onward to the tutorial!




2 comments:

  1. Amazing tutorial! I wish I was as good as applying makeup as you are. Gonna give this a try though. Keep up the good work bby girl ♡

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...