Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

ʚAutumn Clothing Haulɞ




Hi lovies!
 I haven't posted in such a long time, I'm still very new to blogging consistently.
 Although, now that I'm in a much better mood and such, I decided I'd post something new!
 So, I recently out and bought some new items since the weather is getting chillier.
 I went to Rue 21, Old Navy, and then got some cute socks at some Halloween store! 



This is my favorite thing I've purchased out of everything!
 This dress is extremely cute and the floral print drew me to the dress immediately.
 I usually only wear a-line skirts, but I don't own an a-line dress!
 The dress is so cute and absolutely gorgeous. 
On top of that, it's very flattering.
 I can't wait to start wearing this! The material is very soft as well.




The next thing I purchased is this sheer, flowy blouse.
 It's extremely long on me (considering the fact that I'm very short). 
Wearing it gives me this elegant and sweet feeling which I look for when shopping. I think it's adorable! I'm also loving the buttons! 


Then, I ran into this cropped sweater with random letters printed all over it! 
I love cropped things a lot, especially when paired with high-wasted bottoms. 
Too bad it's really hot, so I'm going to have to wait a couple of more weeks to wear it. 
The weather here isn't quite cold enough to pull out this bad boy.




Okay, so I've been looking for a leather-looking a-line skirt to wear for a long while. 
My mom picked this up when I was in the dressing room and I feel in love! 
I saw one a couple months back at H&M, and I feel like an idiot for not picking it up before. 
Luckily, I ran into this beautiful piece.
 Another skirt to add to my little collection. ~~



This shirt is so-so-soooo adorable! 
I've been looking for a shirt with a big bow in the front for a while. 
I ran into it last minute, and I'm really glad I did!
 I can pair this with a lot of things in my wardrobe since it's such a simple, yet extremely cute blouse.



Then, my mom and I walked into the Old Navy next door! I was shopping for a sweet-sixteen that I got invited to. The theme is Mean Girls, and the attire is supposed to be warm and pink! I already have my outfit planned, but I wanted an over-sized sweater or cardi to pair with the whole outfit. I'm loving the details on the elbows. Elbow embellishments have always been a favorite of mine. The material is soft making it very cozy. 


My mom also took me to the Halloween Spirit store.
 There, I picked up these cute ankle socks! I adore ankle socks, yet I only own one pair.
 Now I have another, with frills and a cute bow located on the back. I can't wait to pair these with my booties!

I picked up several other things while I was out with my mother, but these are the items that I felt was worth showing you guys.

Now, to end this post, here's a recent selca of myself!

So, I purchased circle lenses but I ripped them. Sigh, such a beginner right? Anyway, I ordered a new pair and I'm very excited to recieve them. I think they'll be here by this week or the next. I'll probably make a review post on the lenses!
Until next time!



Follow me!
Also, click the Bloglovin' button to follow me there as well! I'd highly appreciate it.

Instagram  Twitter  ✧ Lookbook

3 comments:

  1. I love those first two clothes that you bought! Such a pretty floral pattern:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, really? ~~~ I know! I wouldn't be able to leave the store without that dress!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...